Wing Staff Monthly Report
FLWG OI 09-01, Monthly Status Reporting, requires each directorate to submit a monthly report to the Chief of Staff through the appropriate Deputy Chief of Staff by the 7th of each month. In turn, the Chief of Staff has to brief the Wing Commander and Vice Commander as to the current status of ongoing and projected staff activities and projects.
The form in multiple formats is attached below.
- Date: The date shall be filled in using military format (example: 02 Feb 09).
- Department/Position: When identifying which Department it shall be listed as (Programs / Operations / Support / Command) and the Position will be the title of the Directorate or the Duty Position of the person responsible for completing the form (example: Programs/Cadet Programs, Support/ Information Technologies, Command/Safety, etc…).
- Prepared By: Name of individual completing the form (example: Maj John Doe).
- After Action Reports Filed (AAR): List of completed activities that have been closed out and the After Action Report and list of participants have been completed. Include the date, brief description of activity and the date the (AAR) was filed.
- Activities Completed Pending AAR: Activities completed within the last thirty days and activities of longer duration in which the End of Activity (End of Action) Report has not been submitted. This will include the date of the activity with a brief description and status of any open items regarding the activity.
- Activities Projected within 90 Days: Upcoming activities or training that is scheduled or anticipated within the next 90 days. At a minimum, indicate the date of the activity, along with a brief description and any status or planning action required.
- Action Items Completed: Identify all action items that have been completed since the last report period or if an item was not mentioned prior to this report.
- Action Items (90 days) Due or Overdue: Identify specific action items that are being coordinated by staff members within the directorate that are open or overdue. This shall include items that are to be started within the next 90 days. Provide a brief synopsis of task, the responsible point of contact and current status.
- Additional Remarks: This block should be used to note any additional item(s) not covered or discussions such as scheduling conflicts, personnel support, vehicle request, budget concerns or request, etc.
FLWGF_2_Monthly Status Report_April_2009.pdf
FLWGF_2_Monthly Status Report_April_2009.xlsx
FLWGF_2_Monthly Status Report_April_2009.doc