G3 CLC CAPstone: 09 Nov 2019
0800-1700 on 09 Nov 2019
Course Director: Lt Col Joyce Lampasona
The Corporate Learning Course (CLC) is a CAP Level III requirement. It discusses the relationship the CAP squadron has with the next major echelon of command -- the wing. Specifically, CLC discusses how wing-level operations help to accomplish CAP's three missions of aerospace education, emergency services, and cadet programs. It describes the working relationships wing staff officers have with each other, and their squadron level counterparts..
- Completion of SLS
- Completion of the FLWG online portion of the CLC course
- Bring the certificate of completion to the capstone session
- The online portion can only be accessed through the FLWG website (not eServices) at the link above
- If you do not already have an account at the page above, contact Maj Marian Motyl-Szary at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and provide your CAPID, name, and email address. Do not use the Create a New Account button on that page.
- Completion or near-completion of Level II
- $5.00 to cover course materials and refreshments
- Complete the online FLWG CLC course and print out the certificate to bring to the capstone session.
- Fill in and submit (once) the online registration form to the right.
- Class size limited to 20 members
Hernando Composite Squadron
3151 Air Commerce Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34604
Transportation to and from such activity is not the responsibility of CAP. Privately owned vehicles travel to or from such activity is performed strictly at the member’s own risk and is not under CAP direction and control. Transportation during the activity will NOT be provided.
Bring your own lunch. This will be a working lunch, so there won't be time to go out to get lunch.
For questions about the activity contact Lt Col Lampasona at email@example.com.