G3 SLS CAPstone: 26 Oct 2019
0800-1700 on 26 Oct 2019
Course Director: Lt Col Joyce Lampasona
Squadron Leadership School is a CAP Level II requirement. It provides CAP adult members with a basic understanding of CAP operations at the squadron level and how those operations affect CAP's national missions. Additionally, members learn more about CAP customs, core values, and communications. Case studies, discussion, and group assignments are integral facets of the SLS.
- Completion of Level 1
- Completion of the Completion of the FLWG online portion of the SLS course
- Bring the certificate of completion to the capstone session
- The online portion can only be accessed through the FLWG website (not eServices) at the link above
- If you do not already have a login at the page above, contact Maj Marian Motyl-szary at email@example.com immediately and provide your CAPID, name, and email address. Do not use the "Create New Account" button.
- Be assigned to a specialty track
- $5.00 to cover course materials and refreshments
- Complete the online FLWG SLS course and print out the certificate to bring to the capstone session.
- Fill in and submit (once) the online registration form to the right.
- Class size limited to 20 members.
Hernando Composite Squadron
3151 Air Commerce Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34604
Transportation to and from such activity is not the responsibility of CAP. Privately owned vehicles travel to or from such activity is performed strictly at the member’s own risk and is not under CAP direction and control. Transportation during the activity will NOT be provided.
Bring your own lunch. This will be a working lunch, so there won't be time to go out to get lunch.
For questions about the activity contact Lt Col Lampasona at firstname.lastname@example.org.