G6 CLC CAPstone: 16 May 2020
Online Virtual Event
0800-1700 on 16 May 2020
Course Director: Maj Christopher Davis
The Corporate Learning Course (CLC) is a CAP Level III requirement. It discusses the relationship the CAP squadron has with the next major echelon of command -- the wing. Specifically, CLC discusses how wing-level operations help to accomplish CAP's three missions of aerospace education, emergency services, and cadet programs. It describes the working relationships wing staff officers have with each other, and their squadron level counterparts..
- Eligibility is as outlined in CAPR 50-17. In order to qualify for this course attendees must have completed the online portion of the course.
- Completion of SLS
- Completion of the FLWG online portion of the CLC course
- Bring the certificate of completion to the capstone session
- The online portion can only be accessed through the FLWG website (not eServices)
- If you do not have a login for elearning.sercap.us, contact your Group 6 ITO Edson Franca at email@example.com immediately and provide your CAPID, name, and email address. Do not use the Create a New Account button on that page.
- Wear a CAP authorized uniform
- Complete the online FLWG CLC course and print out the certificate to bring to the capstone session.
- Fill in and submit (once) the online registration form to the right.
Online virtual event
For questions about the activity contact Maj Christopher Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.